We offer advisory services in these areas:
- all trade practices and competition law matters under Part IV, Part IV and Part V of the Trade Practices Act, ranging from key point advices on issues of the moment to full applications for merger clearances and authorisations; and
- all e-commerce regulatory and contracting issues.
We differentiate ourselves from other law firms in these ways:
- Hands-on involvement in all matters by Brent
- Depth and range of experience
- Lower cost and value-driven billing including fixed fee plans and rates
- Extensive specialist research database and library (eg our competition law and policy library is one of the best in Australasia)
- Total lack of attitude, unfailing affability and good humour
Please call Brent if you would like to discuss.